Whew! You did it! Got your offer accepted for the house you just fell in love with! Smooth sailing ahead, eh? Well, almost…
The next hurdle will be getting your loan papers signed. And, that’s when you must remember what NOT to do!
One of the most important things for Buyers to remember is the top 5 WHAT NOT TO DOs before your loan closes!
1. Purchase a vehicle, furniture or any other large financed purchases.
2. Spend money you set aside for closing.
3. Make large or all cash deposits without checking with their lender first… no exceptions!
4. Change bank accounts or banks.
5. Co-sign a loan for anyone!